Monday, April 02, 2007

Hi...

Seems like most of the mmber still having problem to log in after I upgrade it to google enable blog. If you are already member to this blog, your membership still valid using your old login. You just need to register to be a new google login member using either your yahoo or google email address. The right side of your screen only shows active contributors' name and not all the list of member to this blog. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. As I had mentioned in earlier posting, I was thinking of using this blog as a mean of commuications tools and try to figure out way to share file. Next time maybe we all can download application forms for our activities here.



Bloging is really a way to communicate now. Can't imagine one day we can't go online. It is not an excuss of not knowing how to get online now. Every way, ppl are trying to get connected. Anyway just put your question in the comment post I will try my best to guide you into this blog again. I will open up comment posting to non member of the blog from now till end of this month. So leave your true name if you wanted me to add you into this blog. I will turn off the comment for non member of the blog after this month.



All ear close to comments.... :P

Sukhi hotu

1 comment: