Friday, September 08, 2006

now is local fruits season, rambutan & durian is anywhere. last mth, my worker's parent gave us a lot of rambutan & i ate a lot. next day became very ill... 2 days ago, i saw the yellow durian looks fresh, so i tak boleh tahan, bought some & ate a lot, too. now, teruk, voice hampir hilang (; ;)!

i supposed to give a training dis pm to my client, but now no choice, ve to postpone to mon. disease really come from 'mouth'.

so, don't be like me bro & sis, take gd care ;p

7 comments:

雅詩 said...

你要好好保重身体噢!你可是靈魂人物啊!在店、在公司、在家都是,小心照顧自己,有什么需要幫忙盡管開聲(oop…望了你失聲了),我們一定會幫忙的。

Wormmie Wood said...

wow u arh...eat a lot of durian summore. i see those local fruits i dun crave for it. dunno why. maybe i'm overseas..but i dun crave for m'sian food. haha..here oso got sell durian but is frozen ones. the frozen ones are more niceer than de fresh one. trust me! LOL..more delicious. but our apt cannot have durian..later neighbours and hsemate complain there..stupiak!

aunty, muz take care la..ord called u aunty lok..shud be able to take care of herself. hehe.

莉钦 said...

oh, my dear sister, u must take care oh........

have u getting well now?hope u get well soon

壮荣 said...

speaking bout durian, you must try some if you go to kl. i have to restrain myslef to 3. it's just too good.

俐频 said...

thanks a lot for all of ur concern (; ;) - so touch...

i'm feeling better now, even the voice still like obasang's sound, haha...

my family (i mean me, chooichew & my girl) will go back to the home town next mth, will transit at kl for 1 nite, but i'll never try the durian liao. i know WM durian is very tasty, mayb chew will enjoy it bcoz he like his home town durian, but not me lah.

莉钦 said...

which day u come?c weither will as the same date with my family o not....hehehe

my family also next month will come KL almos one week.....

Wormmie Wood said...

i'll go to KL mayybe in dec after i graduate..hoho.
of coz welll meet all my gang. miss them soo muchh!!!