Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dear Bro Kai Siang,

I'm Pei Jen,not sure whether u remember me ,but i dun mind since we din met much last time.
I'm now in KL,heard that ur in KL too. I need your favour:)
Our uni will have a recriutment drive for each society and clubs,and i'm part of the Buddhist Society.We had a meeting with the Committee of the IMU Buddhist Society,and we think it will be great if we are able to invite someone to our campus to present some buddhist hymns. Certain time will be allocated for each and every clubs to present something on stage to promte their clubs, and we think it'll be great if u can come:) please give me your email so i can send u more info,k?thanks:)
sukhi hotu

With metta ,
Pei Jen

6 comments:

俐频 said...

did u play yahoo messager? if yes, pls invite me into ur list so tat i can share some info abt our frens 2u (just in case kaisiang/Yu3Yang2 din visit dis blog on time), coz some info is inconnient to give here.

my id : lptan1973

H0p3 *愿* said...

sorry:) no yahoo messenger
but will contact u again:)

thanks

俐频 said...

or u can email me to the yahoo add i.e. lptan1973@yahoo.com, coz i don't ve ur contact. otherwise, i wld like to call u directly ;p

H0p3 *愿* said...

Opps:) sorry
my email is peijen.ho@gmail.com

俐频 said...

i ve sent u the email. pls check. otherwise, inform me. TQ ;p

羽羊 said...

sorry,just c this msg,haha
can call me ma....
sorry lo