Friday, July 21, 2006

Hello Brothers and sisiters in the Dhamma,
I've got my Exam result,i passed,I'm glad and willing to work harder and smarter :)
I'm leaving for Myanmar tml morning,10am flight,will reach YAngon in 2 1/2 hours then fly to Mandalay at 2pm Myanmar time. I'm so excited:)
Eveything is planned with the help of our super nice lecturer,Dr Htin Aung and Prof. Hla Yee Yee. We'll be fetched by Dr Htin's brother in Mandalay,so i guess there is nothing to worry about.We will bring a lot of chocolate there because we heard that they hardly find chocolate in Maynmar:)
Hopefully I'll make full use of the 10 days meditation and do my best:) But i will remind myself not to put my focus on the expectation,i shall just do what i suppose to do,just watch the breath and discipline my mind:) I guess it's time for me to take this practice seriously:)
May u all be well and happy:)

Metta,
Pei JEn

4 comments:

Wormmie Wood said...

Wish u all de best, dear! Even I dont know who you are.. maybe next time u intro urself to me? =]

俐频 said...

hmm.. now u shld be in meditation... yup, with expectation, v may lost. look forward to your sharing of any good experience when u came back ;p

so good u ve such good chance, and ve the spirit of learning for buddha teaching :-) keep it up!!

雅詩 said...

恭喜你哦!很高興听到你的好消息,祝你一切順利愉快!

雅詩

H0p3 *愿* said...

Hello Brothers and sisters un the Dhamma,
I'm back in Miri:)
Not able to online so often coz the only place i can get online is my elder sis's office and she's having her maternity break. So the only way to contct u all is through phone lo:)
We'll chat again when we meet ya:)